Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cleaning up the Vikings' Cubicle

Well, it seems that after many moons of deliberate attempts to avoid the inevitable, I've run out of excuses and finally hunkered down to cleaning my cubicle office space.
(I'd take a picture to share with you all... but it's too gruesome for the internets.) ;^P
You'll just have to take my word that it's a mess... an organized mess, but a mess none the less.
Hey that rhymes! Hehe just call me Dr. Suess!!

In other news, I pillaged the bookstores this weekend and found some fantastastic new materials that have spurred an up and coming project of mine. I'm squeeing with giggly delight at the cute of it all and it's most likely that I'll be buying the entire series. <3

Still waiting for the predicted rain they forecasted... ¬¬ .... so I don't have to water the garden. Which means I'll probably have to end up watering them later tonight, adding to the collection of bites I've received this summer.

Hope you're all having a good one!

Cheers and God bless!

Botu


P.S. Check out Brent Humphreys beautiful photography of the Tour de France. Makes me feel like I'm there, which would be uber cool! One of these days I'm going to, yesiree bob!

Brent Humphreys: Le Tour (11 photos) | PDN Photo of the Day

No comments: