Thursday, July 29, 2010

In the mood for blues

Man a livin' ALIVE!! I'm just about comatose from whatever is floating about in the air these days.
Scratch that... I WOULD be comatose if it wasn't for the river of goop running out of my nose. >.<
Murrrrrrrrrrrgh I'm pretty much a coffee zombie these days but I totally need something to perk my spirits... just have to figure out what. *ponders while blowing nose*

Can't wait for the FALL!!!! @_@

Hrrrrmmmmm... it's almost the weekend and I has der hankering for some Kansas City bluesssssssssss, hehehehe, of course it all depends if I can hitch a ride or not. ;P We shall seeeeeeee.
Until then I'll just listen to my playlists of awesome selections.
Here's a little something for you guys and gals to check out... I'm totally addicted to this song now, thanks to amazon for free MP3's of up and coming artists, wooHOO!!

Cheers to you all!!

TTFN


Ernie Halter - Blue Dress

1 comment:

M said...

You betcha I love art!
I love your nature photography and your color palette is gorgeously bold!! Total love! 8D